Optimum Bandwidth’s technical services are based on real-world; best practices developed from several successful deployments of Unified Communications solutions. We have a team of certified and experienced consultants and technicians that collectively cover the functional and technological disciplines necessary for integrating disparate technologies into one cohesive network. Converging voice, data & video onto a single media fabric is a methodical process that must take into account existing infrastructure & business processes along with the organization’s objectives and goal architecture.
Our Unified Communications planning, design and implementation services process is based on utilizing measurable information from all organizations across the enterprise to insure a stable & reliable deployment and to make certain the customer achieves a favorable return on their investment. Our consulting & engineering team will work closely with our partners during the Unified Communications planning, requirements analysis and design process in the performance of the following activities:
- Determine feature and functional requirements by analyzing business operations, capacity, availability, site requirements, capacity, integration issues such as legacy equipment and deployment schedule.
- Define the solution that meets your requirements by determining the components and features, functions & applications that make up the architecture.
- Develop site requirements by identifying the hardware, software, and physical needs that interact with the implementation and operation of the solution architecture at each location. Considerations are hardware components, solution software, LEC circuits, WAN connectivity, physical needs etc.
- Generate a detailed design for the Unified Communications system based on the requirements identified. Typical requirement considerations are call processing, application software, network infrastructure, conferencing (voice & video), interoperability, messaging, security, directory and migration.
- Develop installation plan to include scheduling of actions at each site, resources and vendor support needed, hardware & software delivery, program deadlines, acceptance tests and training.
- Stage and install new Unified Communications platform. Where possible, stage, pre-assemble and test systems and subsystems before final installation to save time and trouble shooting. Installing the system requires installing and configuring your network infrastructure and installing and setting up the system components. This would include everything from installing equipment in data racks, placing and configuring servers, place phones, verify power and final cabling, final router and switch configuration etc.